Brand: Gpaint by Studio G
- GPaint Black GP-001 X 1
- GPaint White GP-002 X 1
- GPaint Red GP-003 X 1
- GPaint Yellow GP-004 X 1
- GPaint Blue GP-005 X 1
- GPaint Zaku Green GP-006 X 1
- GPaint Gun Metal GP-007 X 1
- GPaint Dark Iron GP-008 X 1
- Color Mixing Chart X1
- Thank You Card X 1
- Sticker: StudioG X 1
- Sticker: Never Stop Building X 1
- GPaint is the easiest lacquer paint to use as gundam paint, airbrush paint, and any plastic model kits.
- GPaint lets you paint and create your model kits like a professional, without the need of a primer, experience the or hassle of getting the "paint to thinner" ratio right.
- It created a special recipe to make the new GPaint the toughest paint out there, and it’s also scratch resistance to protect your kits.
- Get your unique colors by combining two or more GPaint colors to give your kit a customized look!
- Lacquer paint
- Scratch Resistance
- 65ML (Good for 3-4 kits)
- Use straight out of the bottle
- Pre thinned paint and optimized for airbrush paint
- Suitable for hand painting
- Comes in 8 colors
- Create your colors by mixing GPaint straight out of the bottle
- Good for all types of model kits (Gunpla, Military, Mini Figures)
- In compliance with all of the safety and health hazard codes
How To Store
- Store tightly capped and away from direct sunlight. Use in a well-ventilated room and away from open flames.
- Store at room temperature.
- Long exposure to temperature extremes may cause irreversible degradation of product quality.
How To Use
- Start by shaking the bottle well.
- Make sure that it is well mixed, and unscrew the bottle cap to remove the paint seal.
- Screw on the bottle cap securely and unscrew the transparent part of the cap.
- Start pouring the paint in your paint container or straight into the airbrush color cup to painting or airbrushing.
- GPaint is formulated for universal use, hence please experiment with different PSI when airbrushing to find the optimum flow for your airbrush. Recommended to try with 15psi and slowly work your way up to 40psi.
- GPaint will work fine with airbrush size ranging from 0.2mm up till 0.5mm with varying PSI.
- The primerless feature allows you to skip priming entirely to save time and money. However, if you’re painting red, yellow or warm colors over dark parts of your kit, please paint a coat of white as a base for the colors to truly shine. Other than that, you’re good!
What's in the box
1 x GPAINT Ultimate Starter Pack Primerless Lacquer Model Paint Set (All 8 Colors) GP-001 ~ GP-008