Box Size (L x W x H): 31cm x 20cm x 13cm
Item Code: 61800
- A plastic model that incorporates the latest theories and scientific knowledge into a volume of 1/32 and allows you to experience the assembly of skeletal specimens in a simulated manner.
- Because of the bent posture at the moment of jumping, the part where the abdominal bones (gastralium) are twisted in conjunction with the skin and are in close contact with each other is expressed by modeling.
- Three bones are tightly strengthened, faithfully reproducing the special instep that supported the weight approaching 10 tons.
- The wishbone located at the base of the shoulder, which supports both short but strong arms, reproduces the traces of stress fractures caused by strong impact.
- The marks of the holes where nerves passed through the lips are also reproduced with precision modeling unique to the plastic model.
- The tooth profile created by meshing with the lower jaw teeth is also reproduced in the upper jaw parts.
- The long tail, which is a weapon and keeps the balance of the center of gravity of the body, has small bones connected to the tip and expresses its delicate shape.
- Comes with a pedestal that reproduces the plants of the Cretaceous period. Fine details are applied to each leaf.
- A separate volume comes with a commentary booklet supervised by dinosaur expert Kyoichi Tomita.
・ Instruction manual x 1
・ Manual booklet x 1
・ Dedicated pedestal x 1
What's in the box
1 x Bandai 1/32 Imaginary Skeleton Tyrannosaurus 61800