Brand: Mr. Hobby
Color Type: Gloss
Item Code: CL101 - CL111
- Paint Mr Color Lascivus Aura Blond 10ml CL101
- Paint Mr Color Lascivus Aura Copper Brown 10ml CL102
- Paint Mr Color Lascivus Aura Black Hair 10ml CL103
- Paint Mr Color Lascivus Aura Pink Purple 10ml CL104
- Paint Mr Color Lascivus Aura Lilac 10ml CL105
- Paint Mr Color Lascivus Aura Icy White 10ml CL106
- Paint Mr Color Lascivus Aura Flaxen 10ml CL107
- Paint Mr Color Lascivus Aura Pale Blue Green 10ml CL108
- Paint Mr Color Lascivus Aura Lime Green 10ml CL109
- Paint Mr Color Lascivus Aura Scarlet 10ml CL110
- Paint Mr Color Lascivus Aura Azure 10ml CL111
*Kindly note that each color is sold separately. It does not come together as set.
- Mr. Color Lascivus Aura is a line of colors for anime character figures and plastic models.
- The colors are based on vivid hair colors of many of the characters appearing in Japanese anime and games.
- Using this series as the base color, you can reproduce deep hair colors by overlaying Mr. Color and Mr. Clear Color GX clear colors on the shadow part of the hair.
- Must be thinned with Mr. Color Thinner / Mr. Color Leveling Thinner / Mr. Color Rapid Thinner.
- Mr. Color Thinner: The most basic thinner for Mr. COLOR
- Mr.Leveling Thinner: Slows down the drying speed. Recommended for gloss paints
- Mr. Rapid Thinner: Speeds up the drying speed. Recommended for matt paints and metallic paints.
- DO NOT THIN with thinner for Aqueous Hobby Color and Acrysion Solvent.
- Thinning ratio for Mr. Color Lascivus Aura
- Brush Painting - 1 : 0.8-1.0 (Lascivus Aura : Thinner)
- Airbrushing - 1 : 1-2 (Lascivus Aura : Thinner)
- CANNOT BE MIXED with
- × AQUEOUS HOBBY COLOR
- × ACRYSION, ACRYSION BASE COLORS
- × CLASSY 'N DRESSY COLORS
- × Mr. METAL COLOR
How To Use
- Apply 1 to 2 coats if painting with a paint brush or 2 to 3 coats if airbrushing.
- *Airbrushing will give a more evenly painted finish.
- After applying the first coat, let it dry for a few hours. After the first coat is completely dry, apply a second coat.
- Add CL06 Mr. COLOR LASCIVUS CLEAR WHITE to the colors to lighten the base color.
- To adjust the glossiness of the color, apply a finishing coat of Topcoat Matt, CL09 Mr Color Lascivus Smooth Pearl or B530 Super Smooth Clear.
- Use T114 Mr. Paint Remover to remove paint from a surface.
- Clean the tools with Mr. Color Thinner or Mr. Tool Cleaner.
- Mr. Hobby Topcoat and Super Clear can be applied over a coat of Mr. Color Lascivus Aura.
- Do a test paint before you apply paint on your model kit.
What's in the box
1 x Paint Mr Color Lascivus Aura Series CL101 - CL111 10ml