Brand: Mr Hobby
- TMS231-Tool Mr Mark Softer 40ml
- TMS232-Tool Mr Mark Setter 40ml
- MC127-Tool Mr Cement Deluxe 40ml
- MC124-Tool Mr Cement Deluxe 25ml
- MC129-Tool Mr Cement S 40ml
- MC131-Tool Mr Cement SP 40ml
- MC132-Tool Mr Cement SPB Black 40ml
- P118-Tool Mr White Putty 30g
- P123-Tool Mr White Putty R (Low Viscosity) 30g
- P119-Tool Mr Dissolved Putty 40ml
- M132-Tool Mr Masking Sol Neo 20g
- M133-Tool Mr Masking Sol R 20g
- T114-Mr. Paint Remover 40ml
- T105-Tool Mr Retarded Mild 40ml
*Kindly note that each product is sold separately.
- Mr. Mark Softer
- It acts as softening agent for slidemarks/water decals. It helps to adhere slidemarks to curved surfaces.
- Mr. Mark Setter
- It provides greater adhesiveness by using it together with Mr. Mark Softer.
- Mr. Dissolved Putty
- It is a highly effective liquid sealant putty which helps sealing up parts or smaller gaps.
- Mr. White Putty
- It is a standard white putty for bigger gaps.
- Mr. Cement SP
- It is a stronger and thinner solvent glue which helps to assemble or adhere model parts where any evidence of gluing is unwanted.
- Mr. Cement S
- It helps to attach parts together by pouring it into the space between them.
- Mr. Cement Deluxe
- It is appropriate for attachment between plastic parts in models i.e. sterol resin plastics.
- Mr. Masking Sol R
- It is a Masking Fluid. It can be used to make your own masks by applying it on the paint surface and cut off the excess parts with a design knife.
- Mr. Paint Remover
- It is used when repainting or removing paint with Mr. Color, Aqueous Hobby Color and with PVC figures.
- It is formulated not to greatly affect the work surface, however it is recommended to test on small part before use.
- Use it on cloth, brush or cotton and gently rub over the paint surface.
- Mr. Retarded Mild
- It is used when temperature is high and Mr. Color dries too quickly.
- Adding to Mr. Color by 10% or less reduces the drying speed of it.
- It also help to prevent uneven and unsmooth brushing.
- It may not be used for Aqueous Hobby Color.
- Mr White Putty R
- Low viscosity version of Mr. White Putty. Since its viscosity has been lowered, it is easier to apply to a small area compared with the existing product. After it has hardened, it provides a smooth cutting quality close to the plastic model material.
- Mr Masking Sol Neo
- This remains elastic rubber even after drying and is suitable for masking in a wide area. Dried film cannot be cut with a design knife. It is water-soluble.
#OMG #Gundam #MrHobby #Mr.Hobby #Mr.White #Mr.Mark #Mr.Cement #Setter #Softer #Cement #Putty #MaskingSolR
1 x Paint Mr Hobby Softer / Setter / Cement / Putty Series (Only one unit item)